Bastow Little Court Minor
- Two extra dodges above 4th’s for each Bob in a series of calls.
- The plain course has only 20 changes.
- Touches of Kent T B may be used for Bastow giving one-sixth the length.
- Example touches:
- Call any bell “in” three times for a 60
- Call tenor in and out twice for a 40
- Call the tenor in-out-in, or the 5th out-in-out, for a 120
- The Bob in Bastow Major is generally made in 4th’s; touches of Kent T B or Bristol yield one-eight the length of Bastow.
- A simple 160 of Bastow Major is: 2W H W 2H repeated.